Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Somebody has been crafty!

Now that Christmas is over, I can post some of the gifts I made. There are some people who still haven't received their gifts, so those will fall into a later post. 

This is the first time I have attempted to make yarn wreaths, but I think they turned out pretty good, and I am proud of them.







If they look rough, and amateur, it's because they are! 

I can't wait to show everything else I have made, but in case the recipients are reading my blog, then I will have to wait. 

The hubs and I are also working on a decorating project for the dining room wall. I can't wait until that is finished, I think you will like it!


Now we just need some dining room chairs...yeah, I'm not kidding. We have a table we bought for $50, but still don't have chairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...