Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vday Baby and a Mustache

I take a lot of pictures of Baby K, but I've been wanting to do another set-up photo shoot with her, and I figured Valentines Day was the perfect excuse. 

After I finished I realized that if it wasn't February, you wouldn't know that these pictures are supposed to be for V-day. Oh well! They're still cute!

If you read my blog frequently, then you know that I'm working to be a self-taught photographer, and after learning more, and taking more pictures, my dream becomes clearer. I love this. I want to do this. For the rest of my life. 

The pictures turned out so well, but of course, I do have a pretty cute subject.

I hope you enjoy!


{My first homemade tutu!}




Yes, those are her real eye lashes. I could eat them up. Delicious!



{This was my favorite!}

Of course I am no professional, but with time and practice, I hope to get better, and turn my hobby into a side-job, or even a career!

______________________________________


A few days ago I received a necklace in the mail that I ordered from the Little Miss Momma Etsy shop,
and I loooove it!

Ashley at Little Miss Momma is so adorable. I blog-stalk her frequently read her blog occasionally. The first thing I noticed on her blog was a picture of her modeling a mustache necklace. I had to have one.
The Moustache Necklace--Black Acrylic stache necklace on a silver chain
Lucky for me, she sells them in her shop, along with some freakishly cute rings that I would love to have some day. 

I was going to model it for you, but I'm having a lazy day, you wouldn't want to see how I look right now.
Besides, it looks cute on Kynlee too!

You should check her out!

14 comments:

  1. Courtney Courtney Courtney, you have the most BEAUTIFUL daughter and you take such fabulous pictures! I about died when I saw the moustache pic! I am in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!! i'm jealous of your talent :D keep taking pictures!! I hope to see more :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your blog, you are an amazing photographer! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    xoxo
    www.melissavdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the beautiful pictures of your baby and the one at the end with the stockings is my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kynlee is the most beautiful baby girl in the world! Love her so much- I want to bite her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! From the looks of these, you are well on your way to fulfilling your photography dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. as a fellow self-taught amateur photographer, I think the photos look great! I use my daughter as a subject a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a beautiful baby... serious. she is gorgeous!!!! great photos. I think you can call your self a professional alrady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LMM sent me here!! your baby is a doll! you are a great photog! i too am aspiring to be a photog, but you are way more advanced than i am!! wtg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! Your little girl is so lovely. I think you are definitely on the way to fulfilling your photography dream. Or pretty much there, I would definitely pay for shots like this for my daughter...

    Feel like coming to Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much everyone! Your kind words mean a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. your pictures are so awesome...i love the tights on you with the baby in the middle such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photography is amazing! She is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...