Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm Baaackk!

I made my blog private a month or so ago because it had been forever since I made a new post, and I felt bad leaving it up. Life had gotten so busy with school and Kynlee, so I just didn't have the time or will power. 
I thought I didn't want to blog anymore because it was taking up too much time, and maybe I was getting tired of it, but I have missed it! 
I don't get to see a lot of my friends because I'm either in school or with Kynlee, so I don't really have a chance to talk to anyone about life, and motherhood. I realized this was my outlet for feelings, and I was muting it by blocking it to everyone. 
There would be times throughout the day that something would happen, and I though I want to write about this on my blog and then I remember I wasn't doing that anymore.

For the longest time I thought that every post I wrote had to have pictures in it. I would take pictures about my day and edit them before putting them up, but that takes a lot of time, because I take A LOT of pictures and only use a few.e. Even though I would like to have a lot of pictures, some posts are simply going to be plain, but thats okay. People come to my blog to ready about my life, not look at pictures. 

Anyways! I have a lot of catching up to do on here, and I am excited about it!

Thanks for coming back, and I hope you still enjoy reading my little blog :)

1 comment:

  1. We're glad to have you back! And for those of us who really enjoy your blog, and see you as an inspiration, such as myself, the deadline has passed. How did the get your butt back in shape regiment work out for you? I am beginning one myself, because me and my hubs are going to the beach July 13th. Thanks for posting and for being so honest! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...