Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Picture Sabotuer

It's rare that I get a picture of Kynlee smiling anymore. If an outsider were to look at our family album they would think that she constantly has a dumb expression on her face, or she never puts her tongue in her mouth.
Now that she is very mobile, I have an even harder time trying to get a good picture of her. 

The camera is just another forbidden object of her desire, so every time I sit in the floor with her to take a picture, she tries to obtain it for a chew toy.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:
{This is my favorite. I call it the crawl progression}

Or I get this:

Or this classic face:
{duhhhhhhh}

...and this:

...and the tongue...


The other day I had the hubs take some pictures of us, because being the photographer of the family, I am hardly in any photos. I finally got a picture of her smiling, FINALLY!

Really messed that one up, didn't I?

Oh well, I guess I have to look at it as something endearing. I have to admit, it can be pretty cute. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE any picture of the two of you. They're always adorable. Twins. :-) The last picture is my favorite. I have NO pictures of me with my kids (aside from one or two when Maddy was tiny) So, you're doing better than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christa! I guess the hubs is good for something lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...