Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

K's first day away from mommy and daddy...

I wanted to share with everyone that Kynlee survived her first day of childcare! 

Those of you that live in Boone know that it's been a blizzard here, so I was worried about getting her there this morning. I was hoping classes would be cancelled so we wouldn't have to worry about it. I really didn't want to get her out in this snow, but we had to get her there by 10. 

I absolutely did not want to hand her over to the woman in the infant room. I kept reassuring her that I would be back, and I was so sorry I had to leave (she didn't seem to care).

I was sure when we went to pick her up that the people who worked there would be begging us to take her back. You see, Kynlee is a rather fussy baby, and I didn't expect child care to put a stop to that, but we walked in and she was just chillin in a swing. The woman did say she was a little fussy that day, and I kept apologizing, but I have to remind myself that these are babies, they will be fussy, and the providers must be used to it. 

Over all, I have to say her first day seemed successful, I hope the rest of the week continues to go smoothly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...