Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Still Here!

Hey friends, I wanted to apologize for my brief absence. Life has been crazy and busy this past week.

We were visiting family in Asheville, and I told the hubs I wouldn't take my computer with me...big mistake, I missed it!

I have also been re-reading "Breaking Dawn." I know, sorry excuse, but those books suck me in every time, and I didn't want to do anything else but read...well, and change diapers etc...

I did drag myself away from the book long enough to figure out how to add custom fonts to my blog. Um..biggest headache ever!!! I'm still learning html, and I was almost at the point of giving up, but my final try finally worked!

My last excuse, I promise! Baby K has been sickly lately :( I just don't know what's wrong with her. Even though most of the time she acts like nothing is bothering her, there are just some strange things going on down in the diaper region, not to mention the vomiting episode she had the other night. Hopefully we can figure everything out soon. 

Again, sorry for my absence, and thank you for understanding! Check back tomorrow as I start my "Getting My Butt Back in Shape Series!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...