Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm a Finalist!!

When I started this blog, I really didn't know if anyone would read it or not, but I didn't care, I was doing it for me. I'm terrible at scrapbooking, even though I wish I wasn't, and I figured a blog was a great way to document my journey as a new parent.

I feel like a complete nerd saying this, but I have 47 followers! Holy moly! This may not be a lot when it comes to big timers, but it's a start, and I hope to reach more, as I get better at this.

Most of you have endured endless changes to my blog. I have been editing so much because I entered a contest over at


...and guess what? I'm a finalist! If you go look at her page, you will see my blog listed at the top. Oh boy, I know a certain excited, yet cheesy, momma.

I should know sometime tomorrow who the winner is, again, like always, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...