Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Me and Kynlee went and visited my good friend Brook, and her boyfriend Mark today, and we had a great time. Well Kynlee really just vegged out in front of the TV, but I had a good time!

It's so refreshing to spend time with friends, because I don't get to do it often. I also really miss having a dog around the house, so we got to go play with their "son" Colby. I don't think Kynlee and Colby knew what to do with each other, but I think Kynlee liked him.
The last time Brook got to see Kynlee, she was just a sleeping blob, who wouldn't wake up for anything, so we would talk as Kynlee stayed asleep on Brook's lap (as seen in the picture to the left). I believe she was around 1 1/2 months old, so it's amazing to see how much she has grown in such a short time. I can't imagine what she'll be like a few months from now.
 I'm really excited for her to start sitting up on her own. I can tell she wants to, because she gets frustrated when she can't see  whats going on, so I think she just wants to be involved. It won't be long. When she is sitting in the middle of a boppy, she can hold herself up for a few seconds, then topples over. It's kind of funny to watch =)

We have to take her to the doctor tomorrow for her four month check-up, which means more shots, poor baby! She was so pitiful after the last time she got shots, but one good thing did come of it; Mommy got to catch up on sleep that day! So as much as I don't want her to be discomforted tomorrow, I'm looking forward to the good night's sleep I'm going to get! So wish us luck, and pray for a pain-free visit for Kynlee, I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...