Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The week that never dies

If you read my last post, then I'm sure you understand why I haven't blogged in a while. I thought I would be able to breath a little easier after my Chemistry exam today because I was supposed to only have one more paper to do after that....well, I obviously wasn't looking past Wednesday on my planner.

After I finish two more papers, an English essay exam, my last lab report ever, and my lab final on Monday, I will be back to the blogging world :) promise!

Here's a few sweet pictures to get you by until then




When I have just pulled an all-nighter studying for my Chemistry exam, I found it necessary to drag out the old swing. It still has it's magical powers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...