Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Angry Sun!!!

It was unbelievably hot today, I think the sun was very angry at me! This summer I am managing a town pool. In the past it has been a great job, because I make good money, and I love being outdoors and having a pool to jump into whenever I want. But this summer is a different story. Everyone keeps telling me how sorry they are that I am pregnant for most of the summer, because I must be so hot. I hate cold weather, so I keep telling them that it doesn't really bother me, because I love summer. Well, up until today I was fine. I haven't been to uncomfortable with the heat, but today was miserable. It reached at good 92 degrees outside, and the pool was too busy for me to head outside for a dip. Luckily I got to swim some laps before the we opened up this morning. I am lucky that I can swim and lay out in the sun for a little bit before I start working. I just wish it wasn't so crowded so I could take a break and jump in sometime during the day. There are always tons of moms, and babies around, and even some pregnant women at the pool. So I get excited and a little nervous seeing all of the little kids. Excited that she is almost here, but nervous that maybe I'm not cut out for it. Everyone says it comes naturally, but I have never even held a baby before so I think it's okay for me to be nervous. But I do know that no matter what, she will have all the love in the world from her father and I, and everyone else in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...