Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

35 weeks, 3 days...

Today was another long hot day working at the pool. I love that I am still able to work, and make money for our family, but it's hard sitting in the heat all day, with her all squished up inside of my tummy. I am so ready for her to get here. I hope I am one of the lucky ones that go in to labor before their due date. I know Corey is ready to meet his daughter too. I am so blessed to have a husband like him. He is so caring, and always puts my needs before his, even though I never ask him to. I couldn't ask for a better man, and I can't wait to see how fatherhood changes his life. I just know he is going to have so much love for her. Yes, I am excited to give birth and finally see what she looks like, but the thing I am most excited about, is to see him hold her for the first time. I know that seems like it should be farther down my list, but I just know I am going to be overwhelmed when I see the love in his eyes as he holds our daughter, and looks into her eyes for the first time. It is truly going to be a blessing, and I can't wait to experience it.

We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, and we start weekly visits after that. I will post how everything goes!

1 comment:

  1. Im excited for her to come too!! And i just saw your blogs, i like them, keep them up!! id be a follower but i dont know how and i dont have twitter or anything...LOVE YOU!! see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...