Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

My first Mother's Day was....okay. Corey had to work, which wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but they opened up early so he was busy working from 9:30am to 8:30pm....yeah, not fun. At first I was pissed. It was my first Mother's Day, and Kynlee didn't know what was going on, so I was looking forward to what Corey had in store. Instead I sulked. I stayed home all day playing with Kynlee and watching Army Wives on Netflix. 

I really regret putting so much pressure on Corey. I just didn't realize until the day came how important that holiday became to me. He did his best to make me feel special, and I know I was appreciated. He made up for it today by letting me relax while he cleaned and took care of Kynlee. 

Yesterday wasn't a complete fail though. I did have the pleasure of taking one of my best friends' Brook and her fiancĂ©e's engagement pictures. I'm so glad they trusted me enough to do this for them, and I'm very proud of the work. I still have a bunch of photos to edit, but I was able to get a few done to show them early :)






I had so much fun with this one, and I can't wait to get all of their pictures to them! I also can't wait to see Kbear in her little flower girl outfit at their wedding :) After our little photo session we went out to dinner, which was really nice of them to take me along. It made my lonely Mother's Day a little more bearable. 

In Kynlee news, little bit had tubes put in her ears this morning. It was so pathetic when she came back from the OR. She was hysterical and couldn't even hold her head up she was so out of it. Luckily she was calm after about 15 minutes and she's been pretty normal today, except for longer naps (which I'm not complaining about).

I have two more photo shoots this weekend, so more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...